Best buy michael kors handbags online shop, michael kors outlet for sale

Michael michael kors belts Kors Holdings Ltd (NYSE:KORS), Coach Inc (NYSE:COH), and Vera Bradley, Inc. (NASDAQ:VRA) have posted a large decline michael kors glasses in revenues over last year due to weak demand for their products and growth in promotional activities. Michael Kors stock dropped 13.2% last year, Coach plummeted 31.9%, and Vera Bradley declined 23.3% over the same period. Bidness Etc has conducted a post-Christmas survey of three of the largest department stores, namely, Macy’s, Inc. (NYSE:M), Nordstrom, Inc. (NYSE:JWN), and Dillard’s, Inc. (NYSE:DDS), to gett some insights regarding the handbag retail trends for last year’s holiday season and michael kors store check if this year’s holiday season can bring some good news to the aforementioned handbags retailers. Bidness Etc surveyed 32 respondents from michael kors handbags the three department stores in the US. The participants comprised 12 respondents from michael kors bags on sale Macy’s, 13 from Nordstrom, and seven from Dillard’s. The survey showed that demand for handbags showed strength during the last holiday season. However, the aggressive promotional activities are observed to be one of the primary reasons for greater demand for the handbags. Furthermore, the higher-than-expected discount activity on handbags retail during the holiday season reflects intensifying competition and can be a big source of concern for the investors. Bidness Etc analyzes the survey results related to demand for handbags. Strong Demand For Handbags The survey results show that the demand for handbags exhibited strength during the michael kors online outlet holiday season 2014 and have been one of michael kors handbags clearance the best-selling items during the holiday season, benefiting brands like Michael Kors, Coach, and Vera Bradley. About 81% of the respondents said there were higher sales in December compared to prior months, while the remaining 19% said to have experienced the similar sale level as in October. Generally, sales trends were expected to improve during December after weakness in October and November. Lorrie from Dillard’s said: “We had really good sales during the month of December.” Michael Kors: The Best-Selling Brand The survey also revealed that customers were more interested in Michael Kors’ handbags compared to other brands. About 63% of the respondents named Michael Kors to be the best-selling handbags brand at their stores during Christmas, while just 26% named Coach to be the best-selling brand during Christmas. Rest of the 11% mentioned other brands like Tory Burch, Vera Wang, and Brahmin Handbags to be the best-selling ones. Jamie from Dillard’s, Florida responded: “All of them michael kors jet set tote are pretty nice but Michael Kors’ are the most selling handbags.”